Why become a member? ×

2016 Gibson Les Paul Traditional - Heritage Cherry Sunburst
£1300
Didcot, Oxfordshire

I bought this Les Paul Traditional (2016 model) in Heritage Cherry Sunburst back in early 2017 and it's lived 95% of it's time in it's hard case ever since I picked up playing bass full time in 2017.  Case candy all still included - even the factory final inspection photo.

I've held onto it in the vain hope that I may one day put more time back into playing guitar, but it's painfully obvious that I need to thin the herd on the guitar front given that I've been eyeing up a few nice basses that I'd like to invest in.  Before I go listing on the obvious places elsewhere, I wanted to offer it up here first to the community and see if there is any interest from someone who will look after it and give it the love it needs.  I'll even throw in a brand new set of EB Slinky's in the case for the new owner.

I'm in no particular rush to sell and have therefore priced at the fair market value having spoken to PMT and Andertons (plus eBay sold listings) - but I would also be open to potential full trades or partial trades + cash my way for something bass guitar related.  I'm open to suggestions, and despite my sins, I've a hankering for something on the relic front - JMJ Mustang, Nate Mendel P, Flea Jazz, Limelight / Bravewood P - you get the idea... but feel free to let me know what you have and I can let you know if it's of interest.

Based near Didcot in Oxfordshire, but equally happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet up.  I do still have my Bassbreaker tube amp for anyone wanting to try prior to taking her away, but this is also up for sale so may go before the guitar does (will update if so).

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1231.JPG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...