Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ibanez GSR205 +Hard Case +Leads +Strap *****SOLD*****

Max Dread

Hi all

I recently bought a new bass so this has to go! TBH, I'm primarily a guitarist - I just play bass occasionally, and use basses mainly for recording purposes. So this bass has seen very little use and is in great condition. There is a slight, small mark on the back of the body, and a little bit of fret wear (still tonnes of life left in them). Usual pick swirls you find on any gloss finish. Other than that it is pretty darn minty.

These Ibanez's have active EQ circuitry which requires a 9V battery. Two Pick-ups. If you want more details, just ask!

*****Other Extras*****
- A Hard Case (when I bought it it had no case)
- I have a few NEW Neutrik/Van Damme leads for sale and will be able to chuck a couple in with this.
- I can dig out a strap if needed as well as a pair of Schaller Straplocks for it.

PLEASE NOTE: I also have a Carlsbro Bass Beasty amp for sale in the other forum. If anyone is interested in buying everything together as a package then get in touch and we can sort out a deal!

Price = £190 for the bass+case+leads+strap+straplocks.
I can look into shipping quotes if anyone is interested, or would be happy for this to be collected. Or we could meet halfway, etc. I can deliver if the buyer pays petrol, so long as it isn't too far!!!!

Cheers

Max

Forgot to add - pics will follow as soon as I get the chance. Plus, I want to give the guitar some 5star treatment before taking pics - eg full on polish up of the frets, and some "Fret Doctor" on the fretboard. Got to get her looking nice ready for the photoshoot!!!!

Edited by Max Dread

I'm in Norwich, but should be driving down to London in the next fortnight....

If anyone from London - or inbetween London and Norwich - is interested, then I should be able to deliver this personally which will save a fair few quid on postage.

Make contact if that sounds tempting!

Cheers

Max

• 2 weeks later...