Why become a member? ×

Fender USA J+P Mustang with extras
£900
Manchester

PhilipRogerson

Hey everyone. 

Up for grabs is my Mustang. Bought 9 months ago and still has the scratch plate film left on. 

There is the smallest ding on the back side and another indentation on the scratch plate, next the the truss screw. Both are barely visible. 

I'm trying to raise some funds for another bass, most probably full scale J+P with an active option.

(Disclaimer) I wanted to try new sounds out in the studio and bought some nylon wound strings. I think they are amazing, but in the process, realised the action needed to be raised. I then. with my limited knowledge, began messing with the set up and managed to wearout the threads on the low E Bridge screw. 

I mean, I got the sound I wanted and the action, but the screw needs replacing and the bass could probably benefit from a proper set up.

I will include a fender soft case and the original strings, as well as a set of flatwounds.

Let me know if you fancy a play. I've brought down the markbass combo into the garden, so can accommodate a safer try out of the bass.

Cheers

Phil

IMG_5813.JPG

IMG_5822.JPG

IMG_5818.JPG

IMG_5817.JPG

IMG_5816.JPG

IMG_5815.JPG

IMG_5814.JPG