Why become a member? ×

FT: MXR Bass Blowtorch
£50
East Berks

jonsparrow91

Used but fully working condition (see pic) with original box and gubbins. Batteries sold separately.

Wonderful fuzz pedal, so wonderful I ended up getting two from eBay. Does everything: little bit of grit, tubey overdrive, Muse stuff, synthy stuff etc. The blend control and adjustable mid frequency boost/cut make this extremely usable. Note that it takes an 18v power supply or two 9v batteries.

image.thumb.png.acaacb7f294cdfbb7f096078246a7abf.png

Only looking at trades at the moment, currently rebuilding my pedalboard. I'm not after anything specific but these went for about £120 new so I'll take something used that might have been around that when it was new. :P Open to offers +/- cash but if you're expecting dosh from me then it'll probably need to wait til payday next week.

Will happily add a tenner to trade for an old style Sansamp VT (the blue one).

COVID-19 stuff: The pedal, gubbins and box will all be disinfected before shipping and I will only finalize any deal once I'm sure I can post it - don't want to take your stuff then find out I can't follow up. Collection is, of course, out of the question for the time being.

Edited by spaz91