Why become a member? ×

Boss GEB-7 (SOLD)

Finbar

Okay, I have a Bass EQ from Boss which I've used once. Unwanted gift really. I just don't need it. Looking to give it a good home.

7 band graphic EQ, plus a level control - you can use this as an EQ change, or for a swift volume boost/cut.

One small scratch to the paintwork, but as you all know, those little Boss pedals are built like tanks. It has no impact on the workings of the pedal.

It comes with the original box, and even the original battery, that's how little I've used it.

£35.

Edited by Finbar

[quote name='Finbar' post='43427' date='Aug 9 2007, 06:36 PM']Okay, I have a Bass EQ from Boss which I've used once. Unwanted gift really. I just don't need it. Looking to give it a good home.

7 band graphic EQ, plus a level control - you can use this as an EQ change, or for a swift volume boost/cut.

One small scratch to the paintwork, but as you all know, those little Boss pedals are built like tanks. It has no impact on the workings of the pedal.

It comes with the original box, and even the original battery, that's how little I've used it.

£35.[/quote]

I will buy it for 35 including postage, assuming you are willing to send it to me.

I guess you would like payment via paypal?

Rich