Why become a member? ×

FS: Peavey TNT 115 combo

redzombie

As much of a fan of this amp as I am, since I bought my Ashdown ABM stack 2 years ago and a preamp pedal to plug into my soundcard for practicing at home, I've just no use for my TNT anymore. I kept it around for a bit as a back up, but at the end of the day, I know enough other bassists who'd be willing to lend me an amp in an emergency, if it ever came to that.

So here I am, offering my Peavey TNT 115 combo up for grabs. It puts out 150W on it's own or with a 4 ohm extension cab it'll blast out 200W. Aesthetically, there's a few nicks in the synthetic covering here and there (not sure what it's called). This is especially noticeable on the bottom side as one might expect. Also there's a tear on one side at the bottom to the outer material, it's roughly 3 or 4 inches long. Other than this, the amp works perfectly.

I bought this about 3 years back, when I started playing again after a 5 year hiatus from gigging. It's easily been loud enough for anywhere I've played so far. To be honest, I think the 150W rating is a tad conservative. I A/B'd this with my Ashdown ABM head running at 230W into a 210 cab. With the ABM fully cranked, the Peavey was louder at under halfway. Perhaps the Ashdowns are overrated, who knows? All I know is this beast gets damn loud for a 150W combo. I've certainly never needed to turn it up past halfway.

Asking price is [b]£100[/b]. Postage to mainland United Kingdom was £35 when I checked rates a few weeks back, alternatively you can collect from south London.

Sorry for the crappy pics, any questions please ask. Cheers.

[attachment=19374:TNT_front01.jpg][attachment=19375:TNT_controls01.jpg][attachment=19376:TNT_control
s02.jpg][attachment=19377:TNT_back01.jpg][attachment=19378:TNT_back02.jpg][attachment=19379:TNT_back
3.jpg][attachment=19380:TNT_back04.jpg][attachment=19381:TNT_tear01.jpg]

Edited by redzombie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...