Why become a member? ×

Ampeg B-100R Combo for sale

mewsie

Well I recently invested in a new rig, so I no longer need this combo, and much as I would like to keep it as it's very nice to look at, I'm moving house in 6 weeks and the £s will be very welcome! I drive a ridiculously impractical car for a musician and needed something i could slip onto the back seat from the front without hurting myself or the car.

The write up on the [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/diamondbluebass/b100r/index.html"]Ampeg site[/url] probably puts it better than I could.

It is pretty much in perfect condition, bar the usual signs on the feet that it has been used, but it hasn't left the dining room since I put it there, with the exception of one day spent in the lounge :P

I bought it from Soundcontrol last March I think - and I genuinely can't remember exactly what I paid for it, so I've been looking online and the cheapest I've found one is Amazon Marketplace for £390 (not sure if its ex-demo?) and the rest seem to be £450ish. I would like to get £320 for it, collection is preferred, can possibly deliver locally if I can borrow my brothers car! If it needs to be couriered anywhere, we'll need to look at costs. I'm based in Leeds.

The quality of the photos could be better but for the life of me I can't find my camera charger so I had to use my phone...

Ask away if you want any more info or photos, if I find that charger I'll put some better pics up ;)

Edit to add location!

Edited by mewsie