Why become a member? ×

70's Jazz Bass
£150

Currently a complete bass available also on 'Basses For Sale' for £450 with a hard case..

But for a break down list if I was to part it out is as follows...

Allparts Alder Jazz Body £150 posted
Natural with black pickguard
Satin finish.
Bought from a member on here, I was going to get this painted black but when it arrived, it looked far too nice of a colour/finish to change.
This is genuine and has the Allparts stamp in the neck pocket, I just haven't taken it apart to picture.

Squier VM Neck with Fender Decal (very professional job!) £100 posted
Maple with black blocks and binding. Satin finish.
Really beautiful neck
Nice and straight, plays amazing.
I must make clear, its a Squier VM and NOT a genuine Fender, I just liked the decal plus it adds to 70's style. You would not be able to tell its 'aftermarket', it looks flawless.

EMG JVX Active Jazz Pickups and loaded control plate £120 posted
Bought brand new from America as these have the same vol/vol/tone configuration so looks and responds like a traditional jazz.
Has a 9V battery tucked underneath the control plate/pots.
Solderless wires, EMG use little loom looking plugs.
Sound great, super clear note definition as the pickups have less winds to them which is amplified by the pre-amp, or so the video's say.

Wilkinson Tuners £22 posted
I REALLY rate these tuners, I have them on all my jazz bases.
They're truly great, have that 70's style peg and are fantastic at holding tune. I come back to basses after weeks and they're still in tune.
There is a slight intermittent vibration from one of them or could be the strings between nut and tuner,  I've not investigated as this is my least played bass.

Gotoh 201B Bridge £40 posted
Hi-Mass
Again, I have one of these on pretty much all my jazz basses. 
They're just that one step up from the standard Fender ones and sustain is definitely increased.

If I have interest in a few of these bits I will split, but if not it'll stay whole.

Likewise, bunch a few bits together, a loaded body of pickups/controls/bridge or neck/tuners.

Paypal friends/family or if you want to cover the 4% thats fine with me, I know I'm only some type on a screen, but I am an honest seller :)

IMG_0214.JPG

IMG_0210.JPG

IMG_0212.JPG

IMG_0215.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

IMG_0220.JPG

IMG_0221.JPG

IMG_0222.JPG