Why become a member? ×

Squier Bass VI - Sunburst - Excellent Condition - £260 (+£30 for a Defretted Ibanez)
£260

PerfectionBG

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial][font=Arial]I am selling this bass due to a lack of space, and the fact I have not used it for a while. All the electronics are working well and the guitar sounds very healthy. It has been kept in a hard foam gig bag for about 90% of its life, as I have not found the opportunity to use it. It is a fantastic instrument and should be played.[/font][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]There are very few surfaces scratches from light use (shown in pictures), and a small white scratch (shown in pictures) at the base of the instrument. The guitar looks to be nearly new, even though I have had it for several years. The stickers are even still present with no wear.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]I have not set up this Bass VI in the way that is often discussed online, but found it to play very nicely out the box. I have owned the item from new, bought at Dawsons Music.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]I also have a defretted Ibanez GSR 200 neck on a GSR 180 body, the body is in really great condition but neck is unfinished and has a crack by one tuning peg. Sounds good overall, great first fretless/gigging bass, £30 with the VI.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial]Please feel free to ask any questions.[/font][/color][/size]

Edited by PerfectionBG