Why become a member? ×

[SOLD] TC Electronic BH500 Head and 2x BC210 Cabs
£500

Austin1303

After recently purchasing a MarkBass combo, I have decided that it's time my trusty TC rig found a new home. The stack consists of:

1x BH500 head - 500w amplifier which leaves little to be desired with its razor-sharp, tone-shaping tools such as TubeTone, SpectraComp and bass tuned tone controls. The 3 user memories let you change tone at any given time while the integrated tuner allows you to tune up silently before you rock.

2x BC210 cabs - 250 watt, 2x10" drivers and a 1" Tweeter, everything about BC210 oozes rock'n'roll and the tones from the Eminence drivers are strong, punchy and bold. This cabinet combines brawn with brains via its unique vertical stacking concept and a handling weight of only 19 kilos!

I have had the head and one of the cabs from new, the other cab was purchased via BassChat. This setup has never failed or let me down, it's ideal for the regular gigging bass player who needs to compete with loud guitarists and drummers!

This rig has been gigged and the cabs especially show signs as such from being loaded in and out of the car/van. I regret not getting covers made up but they are in fair condition. The head is in great condition with a few light marks. All round, most minor imperfections can only be noticed up close.

The stack is very impressive and having two cabs means you can get the most out of the head. Preferably I'd like to sell the rig all together but I'm willing split for the right price;

[u]Entire stack[/u]
[s]£500[/s] £440

[u]Head[/u]
[s]£250[/s] £210

[u]Cabinets (each)[/u]
[s]£150[/s] £120

or I may be open to trading for a MarkBass TRV 121H or speaker cabinet.

Collection preferred from near Ipswich or Bury St. Edmunds in Suffolk or I'm willing to meet for fuel money within a sensible radius. I am happy to obtain shipping costs on request but this will be at your own risk.

Lots of pictures can be seen here: [url="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gsee507m8s32ybf/AADW5sncA9tJXs9o7DJlLmEpa?dl=0"]https://www.dropbox....o7DJlLmEpa?dl=0[/url]

There's plenty of photos of each the amp and both cabs. I've tried to show any marks so you can appreciate the overall condition. As you can see, there are multiple stacking options!

Any questions, please ask.

Edited by Austin1303

• 1 month later...