Why become a member? ×

Sansamp VT Bass Deluxe DI and Preamp (SOLD)
£180

jabrantl

Evening all...

As part of an effects pedal clearout, I'll be getting rid of my trusty VT Bass Deluxe. Does a brilliant impression of any of Ampeg's classic amps, from Flip-top Jameson thump to roaring ricking SVT grind. Without killing your back. All-analog signal path with the ability to save 6 patches digitally. This has been the mainstay of my live sound for several years, but as I've switched to acoustic, best if someone else has a go... :D

Full working order. Has some easily-removable velccro on the bottom and some small cosmetic marks. Has bee kept on a pedal board when not in use.

Priced for a quick sale before it goes on the dreaded 'Bay. [u][b]£180 delivered[/b][/u] anywhere in the UK. PM me for a postage quote further afield. Grab a bargain. :yarr:

Spec from Ampeg's site:
[color=#666666][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=1]The Deluxe version of the SansAmp VT Bass features a combination of a warm, all-analog signal path and convenient digital recall. There are 6 program locations and dual inputs for two instruments to be on-line, ready to go. Create three custom tones for each input or use all six locations for a single instrument. And you can program the FX loop to engage your favorite effect each time a so-designated preset is selected. Super simple to operate, changes can easily be made on the fly --without having to refer to the owner’s manual. You just turn the knobs to a setting you like, double click on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. You can custom tweak and program six of your personal sounds, from vintage clean to gnarly overdrive to crushing distortion. Actual size: 9-7/8"L x 5-1/4"W x 2-1/4"H.[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by jabrantl