Why become a member? ×

Lakland Skyline DJ4 Darryl Jones Lake Placid Blue as NEW!! SOLD please remove
£850

Mike2tone

[center][size=5][i][b][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Sale price is £850. [/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/center]
[center][size=5][i][b][color=#ff0000][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]No trades please, unless you have a Lakland DJ5 in White. [/font][/color][/b][/i][/size][/center]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hello Everyone!![/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Here we got a truly mint and as new Lakland Darryl Jones DJ4 signature bass in Lake Placid Blue. I bought this bass a couple of months ago to replace a Lakland 55-60 custom I sold here, but despite being the best 4 string bass I have ever owned or played at this price (and higher), I am a 5 string guy. I simply prefer the string spacing on 5 string basses so I would rather give this bass a better home.[/font][/size]

[size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As per the pictures, the bass even has the tuning peg protectors and has no marks or signs of use. The bass was set up by the good people at Andertons music and plays and sounds like a dream, as you would expect from Lakland. It is a lot of bass for the money![/font][/size]

[center][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]You can see some pictures here:[/font][/size][/center]

[center][color=#0000cd][size=5][url="http://imgur.com/a/yfErH"]http://imgur.com/a/yfErH[/url][/size][/color][/center]

[center][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]And here are the specs:[/font][/size][/center][list]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Darryl Jones signature model[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Body: Swamp Ash[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Neck: Maple[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fretboard: Rosewood[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]White block inlays[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12")[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]21 Frets[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Scale: 864 mm[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Nut width: 38.1 mm[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]White Perloid Pick Guard[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Pickups: 2 Lakland Vintage J single-coils[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2 Volume and 1 tone control[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lakland Dual Design bridge[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hipshot Ultra-Lite machine heads[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Chrome hardware[/font][/size]
[*][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Colour: Lake Placid Blue[/font][/size]
[/list]
[center][size=5][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][url="https://www.lakland.com/dj.htm"]https://www.lakland.com/dj.htm[/url][/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass can be collected from Kingston Upon Thames or Guildford. Shipping to mainland UK is free via UPS and to the EU is £20. No shipping outside the EU due to CITES restrictions.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=5]PayPal accepted if buyer pays fees. Bank transfer, cash on collection also available. [/size][/font][/color]

[center]
[b][color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]If you have got any more questions or would like to see some more pictures please do let me know.[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/b]

[color=#000000][font=sans-serif][size=4][size=5][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks for reading![/font][/size][/size][/font][/color][/center]

Edited by Mike2tone