Why become a member? ×

Hohner B2V with case - Sold
£275

whizzzy

[b]Hohner B2V with case for sale - Sold[/b]

My love hate relationship with these basses continues. I think I can get along with them but in reality I can’t so time to admit defeat and move on. These are great travel basses and take up very little room. The bass is in reasonably good condition, I would say 8 /10, everything works as it should and is strung with a fresh set of GHS roundwounds. The body of the bass has a couple of minor cosmetic marks which I have attempted to photograph but really do not impact on the attractiveness of the bass. The case has a few small scrapes and one corner is a little worn however it is structurally sound and the zip works fine.

Based in Alcester which is about 6 miles from Stratford upon Avon you’re more than welcome to come and try it out, kettle and biscuits are always at the ready, equally I do a little bit of travelling so a meet up may be possible if there is no urgency. I prefer not to have to post but it could be a last ditch option and would need to investigate costs and couriers. Not looking for any trades as I desperately need to thin the collection. Please check out my feedback at the link below as well.

Any questions or more photos needed, just ask.

Edited by whizzzy

Hi Whizzy,

Looks like a passive version from your photos? Assume its all in decent condition and everything working/ I'm very interested in this item if its available (I see its on hold). If the sale does not come off, could you ring or text me please on 07971 052065. I'm based in Milton Keynes, so could drive over to you. Done my back in so need a lighter bass asap.

Cheers,

Nick