Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
harrybgoode

[SOLD] LOWER PRICE 600€ BOTH CABS FS/FT Euphonic Audio EA 2x CXL112
£1000

Posted (edited)
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Fellow BCers, I'm Enrico from Italy and I'm looking for a quick sale of my wonderful Tower of Joy©®™ of EA Gear!!![/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]I have collected and played some of the finest amplifiers ever made by John Dong and his team, as I am a true EA lover.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]But a serious car accident has had its impact on how much my poor back can now handle and I am resizing to Barefaced ultralight gear. BTW I'm looking for One10 or SUPERMIDGET 3rd GEN cabinets. That's the only trade option I will consider.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Here's what I have for sale:[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]2x CXL112:[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Crossover: 1.9KHz;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Coaxial Woofer: 1 - 12";[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Tweeter: 1 - 2" compression driver;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Impedance: 8 ohm;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Power Handling: 350W;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Response -Low: 38Hz;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Response - High: 14KHz;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Sensitivity: 103dB;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Height: 19" x Width: 17" x Depth: 15";[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Sound Pressure Level: (with 350w @ 1M) 130dB;[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]* Weight: 45lbs.[/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]All these items are in Italy, but I'm willing to ship.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]The price's in euro and I am open to serious offers and will clearly offer a discount to whoever buys more pieces!!![/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=3]Please contact me![/size][/font] Edited by harrybgoode