Why become a member? ×

SOLD - TC Electronic G System + flight case & pedal board - Sale or Trade - SOLD
£500

james_guitar

----- SOLD -----

Greetings fellow Basschatters - I've decided to sell my G System as I'm no longer using it as my main rig. As amazing as it is I moved to London shortly after buying this and am using the tube to get to gigs, so switched to a tiny combo amp with a couple of small pedals. I'm open to trades, either Fender Jazz or Warwick basses and am listing it cheaper for basschatters than elsewhere.

Extras - Included in this sale are a heavy duty flightcase (worth £159), plus pedalboard with additional space for volume/expression/wah pedals and any of your other favourite effects pedals.

- (In case you're not already familiar with the G System, here's some more info) -

T.C. Electronic flagship guitar effects processor, the 'G System'. Placing TC's best delays, reverbs, compression, pitch and modulation-based effects at your feet; along with midi-control, external amp switching and additional effects loops/integration. All housed within a bulletproof chassis with intelligently designed layout, quality foot-switches and clear light indicators.

The G System comes with 100 presets, plus the ability to create and store an additional 200 of your own (with up to 9 of the in-built effects useable simultaneously). Along with powerful midi capabilities, relay switches also provide capability to remotely control your guitar amp channels and effects, minimizing 'tap-dancing' during performance. 4x 9v power outputs plus 4 effects loops allow you to power and control 4 additional external distortions/effects of your choice from the G System. Software updates via USB and an additional two outputs for expression pedal control complete the package.

Condition - The build quality is unbelievable, you could literally drive a tank over it (there are some videos of TC doing this online). Having said that, this unit has mostly enjoyed home use and stored in a heavy duty flightcase, so the unit looks new.

-----SOLD----- Edited by james_guitar