Why become a member? ×

SOLD Diamond Bass Comp
£150

Spearfish

[size=4][i][b]Diamond Bass Comp [/b]boxed and with voltage inverter cable. Very little home use since purchase new last year. By far my favourite compressor. Has a small chip in the paintwork as shown in the second picture but otherwise perfect. [/i][/size]

[size=4][i]Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery to UK mainland included or collect from Central London or Bournemouth/Poole. Other options by agreement.[/i][/size]

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4][b]The[/b][b] Diamond Bass Compressor Effect Pedal[/b] has become one of Diamond’s most well known products, loved by players for its smooth response and ability to enhance your instruments tone.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]This is the first Diamond pedal designed specifically for bass players. With low frequency response extending down to 20Hz and increased headroom, the Bass Compressor is ideal for 4/5/6 string basses, both active and passive.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4]Diamond have also voiced the Tilt EQ control, offering bassists the choice of the original 900Hz tilt point or a new 250Hz setting, accessible via a mini toggle.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana][size=2][size=4][b]The main features of the Diamond Bass Compressor Effect Pedal[/b] [b]include[/b]:[/size][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*][size=4]Smooth, optical compression/limiting[/size]
[*][size=4]Premium audio components, including 2% polypropylenecapacitors,1% metal film resistors and a pro audio grade opamp (our signal path opamp alone costs 8 to 10 times what the industry norm uses).[/size]
[*][size=4]Innovative ’tilt’ EQ provides a very musical tailoring of frequency response – selectable 900Hz or 250Hz tilt point[/size]
[*][size=4]Dual AC capacitive coupling paths for improved transient response.[/size]
[*][size=4]True bypass signal path[/size]
[/list]

Edited by Spearfish

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...