Why become a member? ×

FS: Limelight '58 Precision and Fender Roadworn Jazz sunburst
£800

johndeboer

For Sale are my two beautys:

Limelight '58 P-bass ([color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£800)[/font][/color]
Fender Roadworn J-Bass ([color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£750)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Limelight: This early example of Mark's work, a [/font][/color][color=red][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Limelight[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Custom Guitars 2012 Fender Precision '58 tribute. I think it's serial number 00102, the second bass Mark built, but I may be wrong. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This bass feels & plays like a '58 should, & while all may not like the relicing I think it's superb. There are no issues with it at all. Comes with a used SKB-hard shell case. [/font][/color]

Fender: What to say... it's a Roadworn and its roadworn! Plays like silk and sounds like thunder. Comes with a NEW(!) Fender gigbag.

Located in Holland, so needs to be shipped to the U.K. No worries; we'll split the shipping-costs, or make me an offer I can't refuse... ;-)

Please PM foor more info or pics.