Why become a member? ×

SOLD Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amp
£100

foxthebiker

[color=#434649][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=3][b] Roland Micro Cube Bass RX Bass Amp for sale[/b][/size][/size][/font][/color]

[b]NOW SOLD PENDING THE USUAL! Thanks for looking[/b]

[color=#434649][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][size=3]As my business is taking all my time up I don't have time to play any longer hence the very reluctant sale of my beloved Roland RX Cube Bass combo.[/size]

[size=3]It's in perfect ungigged condition, no marks, only light bedroom use![/size]

[size=3]Complete, boxed with manual and leads as new condition. Bought for over £250, now £100. Even comes with a Hot covers amp sleeve worth £30![/size]

[size=3]Can deliver 30 miles around Worcester UK or courier delivery at buyers cost, I would estimate £20. I would advise collection.[/size]

[size=3]This BASS amp is incredibly loud and amazing quality, you really have to hear it to believe it, it's that good. Comes complete with built in tuner and effects / drum machine, metro.[/size]

[size=3]The official details:[/size]

[size=3]The Micro cube Bass RX is small, loud, proud, and in true stereo! This little amp overachieves with serious bombast in a small body. You won't believe how much this little amp can deliver through its stereo power amps and four newly developed custom speakers.[/size]

[size=3]Take a look at the pics to see how perfect it is....[/size][/size][/font][/color]

PM me as usual or call me, Nick on 07800 710014, PP or BACS / CASH

Edited by foxthebiker