Why become a member? ×

Warwick Thumb '97 BO Fretless PRICE DROP £850
£900

JamesTun

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hello,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is my much beloved Warwick Thumb Bolt On fretless produced in 1997.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The condition of this instrument is well kept, not any marks on the body or neck.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]In addition to all of the necessity details around the instrument, this was originally a fretted thumb and I have only recently (February '15) got it transformed into a fretless. I believe that it does feel like an original fretless however, it was defretted by a top guitar technician.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The body wood is Ovangkol I believe, weighing 4 kilograms, containing 24 frets and finally the scale length is 864 mm.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This does also come with a soft Warwick case.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If anyone has any queries please message me and I will happily oblige to answering. The price is valued quite highly for a Warwick at this current time of the market because of the newly transformed fretted to fretless so that has to be taken into account when pricing. But I'm open to offers currently as I'm trying to sell this quite quickly, sensible offers only please. Not really interested in swap offers. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This Warwick Thumb is based in Reading, Berkshire. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Regards,[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]James.[/font][/color]

Edited by JamesTun