• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD Lehle 3@1 Switcher Pedal
£120

BenTunnicliffe

NEW PRICE: £110

Hi,

Selling a Lehle 3@1 switcher pedal that I bought November 2015 brand new online from a UK stockist. The Lehle doesn't ship with a power supply of its own therefore I can't offer one as part of this sale I'm afraid. It takes 8-20v power supply (if I recall correctly) and I powered it with my Pedaltrain volto.

It's a great piece of kit and I have used it with excellent results to make changes between electric bass and keys bass or electric bass and double bass look and sound much more professional by having them on separate channels with matched gain levels. True bypass unit!

I'm not playing live anywhere near as much as I was therefore have less use for this great unit.

It's lived its life mounted onto pedaltrain rails and transported in pedaltrain cases so it's in fantastic condition although you can clearly see on the back that I have attached a velcro strip to it (which will come off without any sticky marks by the way!) and had to remove the tiny rubber feet to do so.

The Lehle is in Cardiff at the moment and I'm happy for any kind of pickup/courier etc as it is small enough to be able to post easily and rugged enough to survive the trip!

Payment via paypal preferred.

Cheers,

B

Edited by BenTunnicliffe