Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

SOLD Aguilar DB751 With Box, Manual & Registration
£1200

SOLD : LATEST PRICE: £1120

Hi guys,

I'm moving on an Aguilar DB751 that I bought brand new from Bass Gallery at the end of last Summer (2015). The head was shipped directly to me from Aguilar's store so wasn't even on display at the Bass Gallery.

I'm only moving it because I'm doing less and less live work and have become much more interested in portability and floor-based DI/IEM setups. It is the phattest-sounding amp I've ever had the pleasure of using, let alone owning.

I have the original box for the head, the rack ears, the Aguilar manual and as far as I remember I haven't registered the amp on the Aguilar website.

The DB751 has spent its life mounted in an SKB hardcase since a couple of days after owning it although it does have a shallow scrape in the paint on its underside from my being cack-handed when mounting it into its case.

(I am also selling the SKB case it was in which is a black, 4U kind of affair that I no longer have any use for but has serious purely-cosmetic signs of having been in and out of venues/vehicles so I would want to provide pictures before selling it)

The amp is sat in central Cardiff with me at the moment and I would rather facilitate a pickup or sharing the cost of a reasonable drive with the amp although I will accept a courier service of the buyers choice if they'd prefer (not included in the quoted price).

UK sales only I'm afraid.

I need to jump up into the attic to grab the Aguilar box and measure it up but the head weighs 19.4kg as it currently stands and will way marginally more once padded for its protection.

Payment preferably via paypal.

Cheers,

B

LATEST PRICE: £1120 - SOLD

Edited by BenTunnicliffe