Why become a member? ×

2003 German Warwick FNA JazzMan (5 String, Fretless, Custom Shop) for SALE!
£1700

Baan5150

Hi Guys,

I am in the UK (came here for Alchemy - Southbank Centre) till the 18th of June and I am carrying two basses along with me - Warwick Corvette $$ NT (5 Sting) and the FNA JazzMan. I'll be heading to Germany from here, so will be buying another Warwick Custom shop from there. I can't travel with three basses, so I am planning to sell the FNA JazzMan (stock value is around 2700 £, so its a steal!)here. I have been using it for touring and studio recordings only (its got slight marks on the body, but its a touring musician's bass, how it should be :)).

Let me know if anyone is interested in buying it. I am living in South Ealing and can meet wherever (in London).

I have attached the pics for the bass along with this post and the specs are as follows -

This bass is freaking awesome! As far as wood It comes with Honey Violin maple top, a ovangkol neck, and rosewood fingerboard. The Pickup's are Warwick's own, MEC. They are set up, J bass style in Neck position and Humbucker at the bride. They are thick, fat and punchy and every thing in between. As far as the hardware, it is all gold plated, it has volume control, with a push/pull pot for mid scooping, treble, mid and bass controls, as well as a three way coil tap for the humbucker. The nut is one of the "Just-a-Nut II's" which is really a handy feature. For those of you Who don't know, they simply have a slot for an allen key, so you can move them up and down while there is tension still on the strings.

[b]Eye-catching, and ear-catching.[/b]
Its bookmatched Honey Violin top, swamp ash back, and Corvette bodyline make this an appealing bass to look at. Its MEC humbucking pickup and Basslines preamp give it ear-captivating sound. The neck is 3-piece ovangkol with a wenge fingerboard. The pickup is a massive MEC MM humbucker with Basslines 3-band active electronics. Gold hardware.
[b]FEATURES[/b]
· Swamp ash body
· Bookmatched AA flamed maple top
· Corvette body design
· 3-piec ovangkol neck
· Wenge fingerboard
· MEC MM humbucking pickup
· Basslines 3-band active electronics
· Gold hardware

Edited by Baan5150

Hi, so I went to a bass guitar shop today and they suggested that I keep the price somewhere around 1550, so I am reducing the price to 1550 £ now. Let me know if anyone's interested in buying coz I'll be leaving UK soon :)

Hi guys, some people have pm'd but the bass is still up for sale! I am open to negotiation (fair deal) so do let me know what you guys wanna offer for this sweet bass. Again, I'll be leaving the UK on the 18th, so just incase someone wants to own the FNA JazzMan, this is the chance (trust me, it's one of the better Warwicks you'll ever lay your hands on, and is fretless!)