Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ampeg SCR DI - Price Drop to £120.00 inc. P&P
£140

Naetharu

[b]£120 including postage and packaging within the UK[/b]

Hi folks,

Here I am selling my Ampeg SCR-DI box. I purchased it last November in order to zap some life into my cheap amp. However, I have since upgraded my rig and so I am forcing myself to trim any excess kit.

[b]First a little about the pedal[/b]

The pedal has two sections:

(1) The first section is a pre-amp which from what I understand is pretty much the front end of an SVT-PRO. It has a three-band active EQ and the classic Ampeg 'Ultra-hi/low' switches. You dial in a sound just like you would via an amp panel and off you go.

(2) The second section is the Scrambler Drive which offers a kind of tube-like grit. It can do anything from a bit of subtle growl to pretty aggressive distortion when fully cranked. It also has a blend control so you can mix in the dry signal to your choosing.

In addition, the pedal also features a line-in and headphone out so it doubles up as a very compact and fully featured practice amp. A really nice feature is that the line-in has a dedicated volume control which makes it very easy to blend the backing-track you are using with the amp sound.

Otherwise there is also a Aux out for a standard jack and of course the D.I. socket with a ground-lift.

The pedal can run on either a standard 9v supply or via battery.

[b]Here are some pictures of the actual unit: [/b]

As to the sale, I would prefer to use Paypal for everyone's security. I am happy to absorb the charge (i.e. you pay £120, and I get that minus the PP cut). I will ship the pedal via courier once payment has cleared. The price includes postage and packaging to UK mainland addresses. For shipping elsewhere I would have to check the price.

Oh, and of course if you are in the area then you're most welcome to drop around and try the unit out. No pressure to purchase and you can even have a free cup of tea :)

I think I have covered just about everything but please do feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Edit: Price Drop to £120

Edited by Naetharu