Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD!!! Roland PK-5A Dynamic MIDI Bass Pedals PRICE DROP
£275

[s]Roland PK-5A Dynamic MIDI Bass Pedals - price drop

Price: £275 now £250 now £225

Very clean (basically mint) and fully functional Roland PK-5A midi pedals, used once at a gig, then replaced by a keyboard player.

Perfect for adding bass or synth parts in a trio (when connected to a synth/module/laptop etc), or even using them to trigger complete multi-part chord arrangements (using a DAW) – for example, playing brass section parts. Or, if you’re up to it, that whole Geddy Lee thing.

13-note span, 13 levels of touch sensitivity (even with your feet!), nine-octave transpose range, huge variety of performance options, including switching between bass, poly drums and SFX modes, Hold mode, Double mode, Retrigger mode etc. Can be used mono or poly mode. Basically, a scary range of uses.

Roland’s blurb: [i]The Roland PK-5 Dynamic MIDI Pedal bass note pedalboard lets you play a variety of sounds from any external MIDI device, leaving your hands free to play your favorite musical instrument. The Roland PK-5 puts the excitement and versatility to live bass performance with full MIDI control within reach of any musician. Easy one-foot operation gives you complete command over four separate Performance modes, letting you play bass lines as well as harmonies, drums and percussion sounds, or even sound effects. And the PK-5’s impressive MIDI Controller Mode enable you to control virtually any MIDI function in live performance. Add exciting new dimensions to your instrumental performances with the versatile Roland PK-5 Dynamic MIDI Pedal.[/i]

Unboxed, but I might be able to find something, and the psu is a general purpose item. No midi leads. Manual can be downloaded here: [url="http://cdn.roland.com/assets/media/pdf/PK-5_OM.pdf"]http://cdn.roland.co...pdf/PK-5_OM.pdf[/url]

Collection much preferred for everyone’s sake, from South Lincs. Can meet up anywhere from Stamford/Peterborough/King’s Lynn/Boston areas. But can use DPD courier if buyer bears the cost/risk (although I’ve always found them to be excellent).

No trades please, seriously, don't tempt me!

[attachment=213090:pedals3.jpg][attachment=213091:pedals2.jpg][attachment=213092:pedals1.jpg][/s]

Edited by SimonH