Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD - Fender Nate Mendel Precision in great condition £550
£550

Harryboylad

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4][size=4]Up for sale is my Nate Mendel Signature bass in as new condition. This is a cracking bass whether you are a fan of the Foo Fighters or not - as this bass has the best combination of elements and a great set up.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4][size=4]This has been my regular bass in my Foo Fighters tribute - www.foodfighterz.co.uk - so has toured extensively, however, it has always been in a hard case and I take great care of my gear - I would describe this bass as having just been "run in"![/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4][size=4]Stunning red "road worn" nitro finish, slim jazz style neck, Baddass bridge, Seymour Duncan quarter pounders. Has a real thump to it and a beautiful neck to play.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4][size=4]I have had a lot of precisions over the years and they do vary a lot - this one is lovely and I would not be selling if I wasn't moving overseas and leaving the band![/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4][size=4]Recent pro set up with new expensive Elixir strings - comes complete with all the case candy including tags, info, FF and standard Fender neck plate and original padded gig bag.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4]It also has strap locks fitted (originals included)[/size][/font][/color]

Would consider PX for Aguilar TH500

[color=#000000][font=Verdana][size=4]£550 posted and insured in UK[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Harryboylad