Why become a member? ×

Ken smith black tiger elite 5
£3500

zwartm

[color=#222222]Hi there,[/color]

[color=#222222]Selling my only [/color][color=#222222]two year old black tiger elite 5 ordered directly from ken the man himself. Beautifull bass with a gorgeous 4,9A top as Ken graded it. 4,9a?? Here's the story on that. I ordered a bass right before the summer of 2013 with a top chosen from a picture send to me by email. In the summer I went to the U.S.A for my summervacation and visited the factory in Perkasie Pennsylvania and got a factorytour and he showed me the bass I had ordered as it was being build, but the top was a little less that I hoped for actually seeing it in front off me. Ken was very understanding and we both picked out another top from his woodstash in the cellar. He said he would normally grade this a 5A top but gave it to me for a 4A price so that saved me 500 dollars. Must have caught him on a good day.... You don't have to believe it but look at the top and you'll agree it's beautifull. Anyway, I just purchased another bass yesterday I long desired and this bass has to go. You'll have a bass with no dings,dongs or whatever you call it. It's still brandnew in mint condition with all it's belongings as the smithstrap, papers,wrenches and off cause the case[/color][color=#222222]. [/color][color=#222222]The bass is located in Holland near Rotterdam. Greets, Mark[/color]
Not interested in trades.

[color=#222222][attachment=208248:SAM_7155_Converted.JPG][attachment=208251:ken smith 2015 enz 316.JPG][attachment=208249:SAM_7156_Converted.JPG][attachment=208250:SAM_7157_Converted.JPG][/color]

Edited by zwartm