Why become a member? ×

Vigier Passion lll
£1500

rjmbass

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2B2B2B]Patrice Vigier pioneered graphite neck construction in the 1970s and 80s, and after much research and fine tuning Vigier moved away from the colder and brittle sounding solid graphite necks to a composite of 90% wood and 10% graphite - this yields the same strength and rigidity famed on graphite necked instruments but with more depth and warmth in the low and mid range and is smoother in the upper registers giving a balanced and musical tone. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a brand new series III, through neck bass with original mid select eq system.[/color][/font][/size]

[font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif"]immaculate condition, fantastic playing bass. My reason for selling is i really want a Fodera Yin Yang. Only trade for a Fodera Yin Yang immaculate condition (plus some money my from my end obviously) - but hey try me if you have something maybe a status mark king or status 5 string or maybe a marleaux.[/font]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#040404]Vigier are World renown for their use of Graphite in the necks of their basses, pioneering the concept back in the 1980s. The new 90/10 system gives you the undeniable stiffness of the graphite but with the warmth and added tonality of wood - the perfect combination! With its pickups mounted towards the bridge the tone is aggressive and punchy, but the pickups have plenty of depth and bass for a full tone. This bass is just alive when played and the neck is one of the slimmest and easier four string necks available. The Flame Maple top and back are beautiful and the construction is faultless.[/color][/font][/size][list]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Natural Gloss Finish[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Alder Body with Flamed Maple Top and Back[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Exclusive Carbon reinforced through neck (ensures total stability of the instrument in terms of sound, action and resistance to even the most extreme climate changes)[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]33.8" scale, 19mm string spacing[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Phenowood Fingerboard[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Graphite neck[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Custom split single coil pickups by Benedetti[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Exclusive 2 band active pre amp: Volume, Blend, mid range sweep, passive tone plus 3 way cut/off/boost switch[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Kahler Offset black brass quick release bridge and black tuners[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Width of neck: [/color][color=#282828]nut 1.673 in / 42.5 mm, [/color]12th fret 2.441 in / 62 mm[/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[*]
[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#2b2b2b][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3]•[/size][/font][/color][color=#040404]Come with not original soft case. (just as i got it)[/color][/font][/size]
[*]
[color=#2B2B2B][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=3][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]•[color=#040404]Weight 9lbs, 4.kgs[/color][/font][/size][/size][/font][/color]
[/list]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][color=#040404]​[/color][/font]
[color=#040404][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Wont let me upload photos so PM me with your email address and i will send you them.[/font][/color]
[color=#040404][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Please find attached a video of me playing the bass, so you can see it and hear some of the tones and versatility of the bass. [/font][/color][color=#040404][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Harmonics are fantastic on this bass![/font][/color]

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb1Gelo1A38"]https://www.youtube....h?v=Nb1Gelo1A38[/url]

Edited by rjmbass