Why become a member? ×

[Closed] Traded - Pedulla Thunderbass 6
£1410

Naga

Superb Pedulla Thunderbass 6.
This 6 strings is a beast. Its playability and its sound range are flawless. Its definition and articulation are exactly what you could expect from a Pedulla, and a little better. The more you hit it, the more it growls. Through all the fretboard, the dynamic and natural compression are subpar and allow you to play absolutely anything with instant satifaction. One of the most balanced sounds and playability I've known. The mark of instruments that aged very well.

I sell it to finance a bigger investment, and as it was my last acquisition, it is the first to leave the collection. I believe it will turn someone really happy.

Some specs:
- 17,5mm at the bridge
- 24 frets, 34'
- neck thru
- body: veined flamed maple
- neck: 3 pieces hard maple
- fretboard: ebony with lighter shades (beautiful)
- Bartolini humbucker pickups
- Pedulla preamp: vol, balance, tone, and a 'Thunderguts' switch that adds a significant boost to the mid frequency, which is ideal to cut through the mix whenever it is needed (a gospel choir, a loaded mix...)
- lightweight: between 4 and 5 kilos (my balance is not fine tuned for this weight range)
- truss rod
- Pedulla bridge forged with Sherman M4 tank steel I'd say
- bone nut
- built in the US, in 1995
- original Pedulla flightcase
- radius between 14 and 16' I'd say

Wonderfully balanced, stiff neck, low action with absolutely no fretbuzz, no deadspot and perfect ergonomic shapes for the belly and the right arm, this bass is a pleasure to play. Its trebles are cristal clear, hifi but defined with no quacky harmonics, and its low B is superb, thanks to ultra dry woods. It is piano-like.
Its electronic is quite simple and allows you to get your desired sound under your fingers and let your amp or sound engineer handle the EQ.
That way you can focus on your music.

You get real neck and bridges sound, thanks to an excellent balance pot and a wide gap between the two pickups.
The color is peach. Under day light it is more pink than orange. The profound lacker is beautiful and wears light marks for having been played, but not enough to not state the overall condition is excellent.

The bass stands in Lille (FR), the first big city coming from Dover :)
I can send it everywhere in EU.

[b]Price: 2000€ // 1410£[/b]
I'm ok to lower the price if it sells fast.

This is a straight sale. I'm not looking for anything at the moment and need the cash.

Edited by Naga

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...