Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer LX4.
£750

JamesTun

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here is my Warwick Streamer LX4 that is supplied with an almost brand new Thomann hardcase[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It is a 2001 model, made in Germany and has the P/J MEC pickup set up
Fretboard is Wenge, Ovangkol neck and Maple body, it is a lovely purple/black/brown colour as can hopefully be seen in the pictures.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sounds great with a real width of tone but Xmas is coming!!![/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I know the fretboard is wenge because it has been completely replaced and refretted by professional luthier, Julian Mullen so it feels brand new.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will ship to anywhere in the UK for £25[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I've just been onto the Warwick site to identify more details of this bass and it reveals:[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial number:
K 087264-01
Article number:
1214020700GZFMAOWW
produced:
2001-09-14
Description:
Streamer, 4-string
French Violet Oil finish
Flamed Maple A body
Ovangkol neck
Gold hardware[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is based in Reading, Berks. Available to try before you buy. [/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£650 (Price drop). [/font][/color]

Edited by JamesTun