Why become a member? ×

GONE - M-Audio Keystation Keyboard

Dash

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Howdy! [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm moving house (and downsizing) in a couple of weeks. I have had a M-Audio Keystation 61ES for about 10 years. It works great. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm happy to recycle it on this board. Here is the deal... [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. You have to pick it up from my flat before June 28th. I live in north London near Belsize Park station. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. My flat is on the third floor but there is no lift. There are stairs though, obviously... [/font][/color] :) (The keyboard isn't heavy).
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. I work during the day so it'll have to be collected in the evenings or on the weekend. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I have a million things to do before I move... so sorry but I won't deal with couriers or faffing around. It's free, people.... give me a break! [/font][/color] :)[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]

Edited by Dash