Why become a member? ×

hey

L-mac

been around here for a while but never got round to intros, so here goes...........

started playing again last year after a twenty year break - back in the day I spent five years playing in bad punk bands, before switching to keyboards in my New Romantic phase! Then career & family got in the way.

started playing again when I was off work for six months recovering from an operation............and now hungrily trying to learn all the stuff I missed first time around. work committments mean joining a band is a bit difficult.

like a lot of people round here I've acquired a bad case of GAS - my warwick fortress rockbasss and 80's ibanez fretless have been joined by my pride and joy - a Sandberg California JM4 which makes me grin from ear to ear every time I pick it up!

best I stay out of the "for sale" section for a while!

any way - good to be part of such a great forum, and look forward to getting to know you guys.

L

[quote name='Weird War' post='265926' date='Aug 19 2008, 10:15 PM']Welcome, L, your mention of New Romantics and keyboards made me chuckle - got any band photos from those days? :)

See you around,

Doug[/quote]

thanks weird war - I have the pictures (and worse, the demo tapes) and they are staying locked away!!!