Why become a member? ×

SOLD subject to the usual AMPEG BA115HPT COMBO
£220

Jazzneck

[size=5]SOLD SUBJECT TO THE USUAL STUFF[/size]

Ampeg BA115HPT COMBO

This one is now surplus to requirements after serving me well for rehearsals and small / medium gigs.

It's in excellent condition, fitted with removable castors and a Roqsolid cover.

This is the one with the valve (tube) in the preamp, 15" Speaker and tweeter in a ported cabinet.

220W.

[attachment=186677:DSC06795.JPG]
[attachment=186678:DSC06797.JPG]
[attachment=186679:DSC06796.JPG]
[attachment=186680:DSC06798.JPG]
[attachment=186681:DSC06794.JPG]

[size=5][b]Priced at £200 i.e less than £1 / watt.[/b][/size]

Buyer to arrange own transport although I'm willing to meet up within a 2 hour drive from Colchester for a contribution to my diesel costs.

From the archived Ampeg blurb:

[indent=1][b]Tube-driven preamp for additional warmth and coloration.[/b][/indent]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]The BA115HPT has all the professional features of other Ampeg Bass Amp Series combos, with the addition of a 12AU7 tube integrated into the preamp circuit. Line out, 3-band EQ, Style control, and padded input option.

The BA115HPT features 220W of power, a 15" driver, and a 1" compression driver. In addition, the BA115HPT has dedicated input and master gain controls as well as CD input, mute switch and built in tuner.[/size][/font][/color]
[list]
[*]220W
[*]12AU7 preamp tube
[*]15" heavy-duty driver
[*]1" horn driver with L-pad attenuator
[*]XLR output.
[/list]

Edited by Jazzneck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi There,

I am really very interested in this amp as I have one already so looking for a second to boost on stage power and looks... I live up in Derbyshire so if we could strike a deal on this and meet up somewhere like on the A14 perhaps it could work out well... Are you open to offers on it...?
Cheers
Andy