Why become a member? ×

New Bass Effect Pedal Review Website

Bass Pedal Geek

Hello all... I am new in here, but I am a bass player and something of a pedal geek. Love those tiny (some of them) things with their little LEDs, rotating knobs and (sometimes) amazing sounds. Hope that I will fit in here.

Just for the fun of it, I decided to review a few of my current pedals, but it wasn't really fun without sharing them. So I created a simple blog (iWeb) and posted it just a few weeks ago. Please know that it's just a spare time hobby and a labour of love and not least fun, so please bear with me if I get stuff wrong sometimes, or if the flow of new reviews become less steady :-)

I'd like to get inputs on anything you guys think I could do to improve both the site and the reviews. I made the rule for myself that I had to include sound clips in every review, because most of the time that would be what i would be interested in. Hearing what the darn pedal sounds like. I'll throw in my opinion (since it is a review), but that's just mine.

(BTW, I posted a similar thread over on Talkbass last week, so if you're there too, sorry for the 'spamming')

Please visit the site here: [url="http://bass-pedals.com"]bass-pedals.com[/url]