Why become a member? ×

Original Lyrics - Free To Good Band

BassBomber414

Before I joined my covers band my hobby was writing and some of it couldn't have been too bad because it made the Poets' Library, Royal Festival Hall, London.

I have a piece that was originally written as a song and might suit an 'originals' Indie Band.It has been previously published in poem form but I still retain all the rights.It has been carefully constructed so that all the parts are interchangeable to facilitate any musical construction of the song.

It has an global warming theme.

The deal would be this.You are a recording Originals Band. You like my lyrics and I like your band.You take the lyrics with the intention of recording them with your musical input.At the point that you publish I give you all rights of use of the lyrics in exchange for a named credit on the track list.You pay nothing.If it works, I would consider further contributions on the same basis.

If anyone is interested I will mail them the lyrics.If I mail you the lyrics this does not constitute any agreement on either side and you would not be free to use them unless we had that agreement.

Thanks