Why become a member? ×

FS Fender Jazz USA Standard V String - NOW SOLD :(
£700

smoke

SOLD - please remove!

I can't believe I'm doing this, but here we go: FOR SALE is my dear companion and faithful friend Fender Jazz Standard (USA), all in black. I loved it in total black, it just fits with whatever you do, whatever you wear.
It sounds great, it's in an awesome condition. Bought it from another bass chat member some 6 years ago I think. He had it from new I believe (2002 if I'm not mistaken). Comes with the original case and strap. Strings are a few months old, think I got Slinkeys on, which work and sound great. It's been regularly looked after by a 'local' Andertons dude.

It's been used over the years, but always looked after well, so no major wear and tear to report. Pics should show anything that's on it. If you need any detail zoomed in, just ask.

Am based in Bracknell or The City, whichever fits you better. If anyone wants to come try it, please let me know. Happy to ship at extra cost.

... selling due to cash flow issues and space issues ... can't really have more than one bass at the moment!

[attachment=179521:IMG_2012.JPG] [attachment=179522:IMG_2013.JPG] [attachment=179523:IMG_2014.JPG]
[attachment=179524:IMG_2015.JPG] [attachment=179525:IMG_2016.JPG] [attachment=179526:IMG_2018.JPG]

Edited by smoke

• 2 weeks later...