Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TC Electronic Flashback x4
£130

RhythmKage

Hey guys,

[u][b]TC Electronic Flashback x4[/b][/u]
Selling this fantastic delay pedal as I really don't use it for anything bandy and I'm trying to minimise my signal chain. It is in excellent condition, with velcro attached to the bottom. Unfortunately it doesn't come with the box, but will be well packed for shipping!
[b]Looking for [s]£130[/s] [s]£120[/s] £110 + postage.[/b]

[attachment=178275:IMG_0667.JPG]

[s][u][b]Fender Sub Lime Bass Fuzz[/b][/u]
This is back up for sale after realising that I am really not a distortion sorta guy. Comes with the box and fancy velvet sleeve thingy.
[b]SOLD[/b][/s]

[attachment=178276:IMG_0666.JPG]

[s][b][u]TC Electronic Mini Corona Chorus[/u][/b]
This is a lovely little versatile chorus that can fit onto even the most tight of pedalboards. In pretty much mint condition and comes with the box.
[b]SOLD[/b][/s]

[attachment=178277:IMG_0665.JPG]

Edited by RhythmKage

That's the only Sub-Lime I've seen apart from mine, love it. As well as your gain and volume kobs on either side, on the bottom you can control distortion tone and crossover (which frequencies the distortion starts at), and the big ol' wheel at the top is a kind of on the fly 'blend' control.

It's the distortion pedal I've had most interest from other players, which I take as a good review!

Also had to get mine from the states because there weren't any around when I was looking, this is a great price.

Edited by Lifer