Why become a member? ×

Effects clearout: SFX Loop Mixer, Source Audio OFD, VFE Woodchipper and Fiery Horse
£425

kyboo

Hi guys,

I am selling my pedals. I am moving places and I need to free up some cash. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been selling them at all.

[b]SFX Loop Mixer[/b][b] [s]£105[/s][/b] [b]£95[/b] posted within the UK
I bought it here on basschat. It has two loops, each with a volume knob. Loop combinations can be: only first loop, only second loop, both loop on. It does not have a true bybass, so it can be used as a signal buffer as well. Switching is comfortably done by footswitches.

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]Source Audio OFD £120[/b][/s][s][b]Source Audio OFD £120[/b] posted within the UK[/s]
Great digital overdrive / distortion / fuzz. It has a noise gate which can also be used with a clean signal.
Sales pitch:
The Soundblox 2 OFD Bass microModeler packs a comprehensive, low-end enhanced collection of new and vintage overdrive, fuzz, and distortion tones into a single stage-ready stompbox perfect for bassists of all genres. Each effect has been meticulously crafted to provide precise and naturally responsive tones, from warm and thumping tube overdrive to bass-in-your-face fuzz.

[b]VFE Woodchipper[/b] [s][b]£100[/b][/s] [b]£90[/b] posted within the UK
VFE pedals are hidden gems in my humble opinion. Woodchipper is a VFE's take on B:assmaster. Can be really brutal, hence the 'Woodchipper' name. The footswitch can be optionally configured as momentary. It doesn't lose any bottom.

[b]VFE Fiery Horse[/b][b] [s]£100[/s] [/b][b]£90 [/b]posted within the UK
Fiery Horse is very versatile fuzz. I am sure that I will get another one later on. What I like about it is that it keeps the original character of the signal even when it is cranked up.

'Comp' knob blends between two different clipping configurations. 'Power' emulates dying battery. The footswitch can be optionally configured as momentary. It doesn't lose any bottom.

Edited by kyboo

• 1 month later...