Why become a member? ×

Old School Bass Magazine making a come back!

richy316

A friend on my myspace sent this bulletin thought some of you guys might be interested.

Do you all remember Bass Frontiers Magazine from the 90's? They are under new ownership now, and will be launching their content in a digital, online, e-zine format. I wanted to let you know that I am working with Bass Frontiers Magazine (online) as an interviewer for celeb and up-and-coming bassists. Additionally, I will be providing multi media content geared towards the musician/entertainment lifestyle, including video clips, DVD/merchandise, and a regular monthly column dealing with health/fitness/nutrition topics for musicians, etc...
The CEO of Bass Frontiers is Dave Fowler, touring manager for Dolly Parton.

Dave's a great spirit, talented bass player and all-around great guy!
The premiere issue featuring Billy Sheehan is expected to launch Aug 1st.

If you are a bass player (celeb status or up-and-coming) or music company/store associated with bass products/services and are interested in appearing in the online magazine in an interview, feature or cover story (* cover stories for celeb status only), please contact me via my inbox. If you are up-and-coming (read: non-celeb status), please have your EPK (that's electronic press kit for those who are digitally-challenged! LOL) ready to submit to me for consideration. I will provide you the email address after you message me through the myspace inbox.

The premiere issue is expected to launch Aug 1st...watch for it!
www. BassFrontiersMag. com