Why become a member? ×

Mike Prince Bass Tuition - Finchley, North London (BBC Radio 1, Isle of Wight & Barclaycard Wireless Festival, James Arthur, Laua Mvula)

Status09

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Hi guys, I’m a First Class BA Hons Professional Musicianship graduate of a well known UK music institution and am now offering my expertise and knowledge to aspiring bassists of any age and level.

Artists I work with are currently being played on BBC Radio 1 and BBC Radio 1 Xtra; I have toured nationally and internationally; I have performed at some of the most recognised events/venues worldwide including the Isle of Wight Festival, Barclaycard Wireless Festival, SXSW in Austin Texas, the 02 Arena; and I have supported artists such as James Arthur, Eliza Doolittle and Laura Mvula.

Friendly and informal bass lessons will be at my home in FINCHLEY, NORTH LONDON, and will be £20 PER HOUR, or I can travel anywhere in London for £25 per hour.

Lessons can be shaped around the student's requirements (i.e. learning a difficult track note for note, etc) or we can start from basic music theory and progress to applied theory and technical development.

Techniques I cover include finger-style, tapping, slap, alternate tuning/tenor bass, and the use of harmonics/chords. If the student is interested in improving theory I teach scales, arpeggios, modes, circle of fifths, harmony, improvisation, composition, walking bass and sight-reading. I can also advise students on the best way possible to make a sustainable living it in such a competitive industry and provide the student with suitable contacts.

If you would like any more information please don't hesitate to get in touch by sending me a private message at any time.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Mike.

[url="http://www.mikeprincebass.com/"]www.mikeprincebass.com[/url][/font][/size]

Edited by Status09