Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision American Standard 2007 **SOLD**
£650

wookie

Hi

Up for sale is my [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]USA made Fender Precision 2007 [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]American Standard model ([/font][/color][b]SN Z7069828[/b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]) in Candy Cola Red with [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]maple fretboard. [/font]

Following a bit of searching on here, this bass was traded through here by eddiehoffman at the tail-end of 2011. I've included the link to the thread below:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/158407-traded-fender-precision-american-standard-2007-dimarzio-pickups-originals-included-l650/page__p__1417724__hl__candy%20cola__fromsearch__1#entry1417724"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1417724[/url]

I bought it from the user Hollowsbass around August 2012, so only one owner between eddiehoffman and myself! . All aspects of the bass are pretty much as per the original ad on here, with the exception of the scratchplate and the switch. The scratch plate is currently the standard cream, however, the black one is also included in the sale. The switch has been re-connected and is fully functioning. The original Fender pick-ups are also included. It comes in an original Fender case with all 'candy' present!

The bass has been well-used, therefore, there are a few small dings on the headstock and a handfull of minor dents and chips on the back. Also, minor buckle rash on the back, as can be expected from a working bass. The wear and tear really is minimal and, overall, the bass is in great condition. I have tried to capture all this in the photos but happy to provide more if needed! It has a fantastic tone with the DiMarzio pick ups really adding some welly to the precision sound! You won't be disappointed!

I am selling as I have recently bought a, long-time coveted, Music Man Stingray! I haven't picked up the Fender since acquiring the Stingray and, whilst I would ideally hang onto it, I can't justify (to myself or he other half!) having it sit around gathering dust, therefore, it has to be sold!

I am looking for £550 collected from Horsham (near Gatwick). For this price you also get the DiMarzio pick-ups (approx. £60) AND an additional scratch plate into the bargain. This bass deserves to be played...make an old Fender happy and take it home today! Happy to send via courier [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]organised by the buyer if required.[/font][/color]

Cheers

Andy

Edited by wookie

• 2 weeks later...