Why become a member? ×

Original Barefaced Compact
£375

Mikey R

Up for grabs is my Barefaced Compact. Its one of the originals that I believe Alex had custom built by a carpenter, its difficult to tell as there are no serial numbers but its definitely one of the first few. Its had the plastic corners replaced with the tougher metal ones, so it looks like one of the more recent ones.

This cab sounds absolutely sweet being driven my the Little Bastard for home practice, and the Hartke HA2500 for full band practice.

Since I have access to my guitarists Ashdown cabs, Im moving house, and starting a new business, I need all the funds (and space!) that I can get. This is a great cab and I'll be sad to see it go, but if Im honest it is a bit surplus.

In the interests of disclosure, the side of the cab by the handle has bulged out a tiny bit where the bracing is. You wouldnt notice it on stage, and you would only notice it whilst carrying it if you knew it was there.

Im looking for £375, plus I guess £15 postage. Or, you can pick up in York / Leeds Rail Station / Saltaire for free.