Why become a member? ×

Dodgy/broken Laney DP150 head (Bristol/S.Wales/Portsmouth)

Uberkate

This isn't the exact one, but it basically looks like this - fairly rugged but usable exterior condition.

[attachment=162839:laney dp.jpeg]

I have no idea what's wrong with it, just stopped working in practise one day. It was dodgy for a while then just cut out. Sorry I can't give much more information than that. I know it's not worth much but it was a decent enough head when it was going so thought someone might want to give it a tinker if that's your bag.

I don't know enough about heads to do anything with it, so please come and take it off my hands.

I live in Bristol but have fairly regular band practise in Cardiff, and I visit my partner in Portsmouth a few times a week, so can bring it along to any of those places if you want to come and pick it up from my house/practise room/other house.

Edited by Uberkate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, a few people messaged me about this. I am sorry for late replies but there has been a family bereavement. I have answered the messages in the order i received them so if the first one falls through i will contact the next person on the list since that seems the most fair way to do it.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...