Why become a member? ×

**PRICE DROP** Ampeg SVT-CL for sale (reluctantly!)
£795

philN84

[attachment=162207:IMG_1583.jpg][attachment=162208:IMG_1585.jpg][attachment=162209:IMG_1586.jpg][attachment=162210:IMG_1591.jpg]

For reluctant sale is my early 90's USA made Ampeg SVT-CL 300 watt valve amp.

I have owned this amp since 2009 and it has only been gigged a few times. It's principally been used for rehearsals and in the studio. In 2011 I moved to Australia, and have been desperately trying to get it across to join me. Unfortunately moving heavy single items is very difficult, and I couldn't find a way to get it here. It has not been used since then, and it still at my parents house in Wiltshire.

It has a few scrapes on the tolex, and some of the knobs are missing (these are very easily replaced and just clip on) I was just waiting to get it to me to do it myself.

In view of that I have priced it at a steal £795 ono. I have already shifted the cabinet that I had, so to check it out I would recommend bringing a cab with you.

If I can't sell it here, I will be forced to move it to Ebay in around ten days time - I've already purchased its replacement!!

Happy to answer any questions. I will try and post some photos (bit crap at this Internet forum thing)

Cheers,

Phil

Edited by philN84