Why become a member? ×

OMG Live Tomorrow Free @ The LG

ML94

Hi Guys,

[attachment=161050:Running Order.png]

I think I posted here before about this gig that our recently formed band (Minor 6) are playing at but didn't have much information and was useless. But now I have all the details and what not so here we go ...

Background -

Newly formed band only been playing for about 8 weeks together, in this time we worked on arrangements of the tunes we were playing as the instruction was not to cover but to be original and creative. We're all around the 15-19 range, most of us play at our local jazz band that is put on my the local council (or whatever you want to call it).

The Gig -

Free entry as it states on the website now. I think acts like Union J and Lawson are playing (which I have no clue about but they are big in the pop world?)
Starts at 3:30PM and ends roughly 10PM

More info - http://www.lgarena.co.uk/whatson/omg-live/

Hope some of you guys can make it as it's a free gig, bring how many people you want oh and also theres going to be some FUNK!

Hi guys,

After playing at the LG we felt the buzz ! The groove made everyone feel great and the nerves just dropped off. There are pictures and videos of the night and also later on there will be proper HD footage of the gig on the OMG website which we are also looking forward to.

Heres our FB page https://www.facebook.com/MinorSixx