Why become a member? ×

SOLD...........Squier Vintage Modified 77 Jazz in Amber finish
£170

Jonesy64

Pretty much as new.
Bought new for £239 from Express Music in Coventry as a back up to my gigging Jazz. Without looking at the receipt I am guessing it was around 12 weeks ago.

It gets packed into a gig bag and stays there until I get back home and unpack until the next one. That's as much as it gets used....well, it doesn't get used at all, it sits on a guitar stand or in a bag.

It weighs just 7.5 lbs which is one reason I thought it would be great for carrying round as a back up. Also, the stock pups to my ears have a better punch and are bassier than the stock pups in my Fender Jazz.

Only thing I have done to it is replace the stock control knobs with ones that match those on my Fender. I still have the originals of course.

Can't supply a gig bag I'm afraid as the one I have is a double bag and I will still need that.

Price = £170.00
Would much prefer collection (Nuneaton) but I could arrange to get it couriered at cost (20 quid ish??, I'll need to check)...or could meet halfway or something within reason.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Jonesy64

I added the weight to the original post after your question, you didn't miss it :-)

No buzz, I think they are great, completely different and I think better than the stock pups in my Fender Jazz (it convinced me to upgrade them!)

You are more than welcome to try it out. I am in Nuneaton not far off the A5 so very easy to get to.