Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD USA Fender Jazz Deluxe V
£700

Ukelele Salad

[attachment=159959:DSCF3016.JPG][attachment=159962:DSCF3017.JPG][attachment=159963:DSCF3020.JPG][attachment=159964:DSCF3008.JPG][attachment=159965:DSCF3010.JPG][attachment=159966:DSCF3023.JPG]

USA-made Fender Jazz Deluxe V string in rather attractive blue colour with mother of pearl scratch plate. Available with moulded case. £700. All sensible offers considered.

Bought in 2000, one previous owner. Made around 1998.

Much gigged but in good nick nonetheless. Not used it for 6 months since moving back to 4 string for most projects.

9-volt 3 band EQ, stacked knobs. 34" scale length. Neck 48mm wide at nut and 74mm at body.

Not particularly heavy for a 5 string, previous seller of one of these had it down as 4.2 kg, I haven't weighed this one.

Damage wise there is one major change from its original state: one of the tuning pegs snapped it's fixings taking a knock in transit and I replaced it with a non-fender one. (Actually a kindly chap on Denmark St in London did it for a fiver, Fender wanted £75 for a whole new set. Pah!) It looks different, it has been fixed in with screws, and I've had no trouble with it since replacing it in 2003. I have seen some posts recently about replacement machine heads from Schaller Electronics, so someone looking to replace with a lookilike could investigate here.

Currently strung E - C, the last thing to happen to it before being put out to pasture; always had a low B on it before.

Just noticed that the strap buttons are missing in the picture, they will be reattached for sale!

Offers welcome, will trade for not having to move to London. Actually no trades.

Can post at buyers expense or deliver within a reasonable radius of Bristol (as long as it happens before the car fails its MOT in May).

Any questions please ask, I'm now away for 3 days with intermittent internet access so please forgive any delays in answering queries.

Edited by Ukelele Salad

• 2 weeks later...