Why become a member? ×

ESP Edwards EAM128QM Ex Display
£450

Innobassion

[color=#ff0000][b]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]I often buy ex-demo basses from stores here when I have the cash, and this one I have in my collection presently. It still has it's box and [/color][color=#000000]original case, documentation and tools....[/color][color=#FFFFFF][font=arial] EX-DISPLAY[/font][/color]

[color=#FFFFFF][font=arial][/font][/color]
[color=#000000]This bass is in mint condition except for a tiny ding on it's upper hip and some scuffing on the pick guard due to slap style playing when it was tested out in store.[/color]

[color=#000000]This bass is in ESP's hand built mid range brand 'Edwards' line up. It is their affordable version of their high end ESP AMAZE model. [/color]
[color=#000000]The materials are high grade, you have a solid ash body with a quilted maple top, and a hard maple neck and fret board, [/color]
[color=#000000]The main differences between this and the high end model are three things. [/color]
[color=#000000]1. The scale length is 34" on the Edwards range but 35" on the ESP high end model. [/color]
[color=#000000]2. The pre amp and pick-ups are third party being Seymour Duncan as opposed to ESP custom shop. [/color]
[color=#000000]3. Price. The Edwards version is around $1200 new, where as the ESP Amaze is more like $3500 and up! [/color]

[color=#000000]Sound wise this packs a lot of punch, has good even response up and down the neck and feels easy to play. [/color]
[color=#000000]You can dial up a comprehensive array of tones to suit any style. [/color]
[color=#000000]It actually feels very similar to it's more expensive cousin the ESP AMAZE, and the hardware is nearly as good too. [/color]

[color=#000000]Looks wise it is hard to tell the difference, it looks just as good as the Amaze. The finish is gorgeous, a high gloss hard wearing [/color]
[color=#000000]urethane lacquer. The neck is treated with a satin emollient that keeps the neck smooth and satin to the touch but protected from [/color]
[color=#000000]moisture. The instrument is very rugged and gets a good 9/10 on my rating. :-) [/color]
[color=#000000]Comes with gig bag, boxed and with warranty.[/color]

[color=#000000]Ships globally with EMS Japan, tracked and insured for about 80 GBP. I offer value mark downs to help reduce duty tax. Please inquire if you want to know more! Cheers :)[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]

Edited by Innobassion