Why become a member? ×

***WITHDRAWN***XLN Audio Addictive Drums License £79
£79

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Hi,[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Up for sale is a license for XLN Audio's Addictive Drums. This came with my recent upgrade to SONAR X3. I initially planned to use it myself but this software requires an internet connection to authorize and since I keep my recording PC offline it is useless to me.[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Whoever buys this will have to download the online installer from XLN Audio and once serial is input your files will be ready to download (I'm assuming you'll also need to create an account at XLN Audio also).[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]I will assist with license transfer should there be any issues but since it has not been used it should be hassle free.[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Payment will be through PayPal.[/size][/font][/b]

[b][font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif][size=5]Cheers for lookin'...[/size][/font][/b]

Edited by 4STRINGER

I don't mean to come across as being a douche, but is it OK to sell software here ?
I thought it was not, according to the Forum rules...

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/129198-list-of-acceptable-items-in-this-forum/

If it is now OK, that's amazing ,as I've got loads of VSTi's I'd love to offer.
Sorry to ask in your thread, not meaning to cause any offense.