Why become a member? ×

Status Jonas Hellborg Signature Bass in like new condition SOLD!!!!
£990

leitnerjoe

[size=5]I've to sell my Status Jonas Hellborg Signature Bass. The bass is in very good condition, almost like new. This is the same Model Jonas Hellborg has played on records like: Time is the Enemy, Personae, Temporal Analogues... If you're looking for this sound, with this bass you'll get it. The neck is very fast and the sound is very clear. The electronic is powered by 4x9 v Batteries and has studio quality. It's also very lightweight. It comes with the original case, also in like new condition. [/size]

[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]I'm looking for 990,- GPB or 1200,- € plus shipping. I'm not interested in trades[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Body: Mahagony[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Neck: Graphite reinforced maple, Rosewood fingerboard[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Scale: 34[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Pickups: 2x Hyperactive Soapbar from Status[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Controls: Volume, Balance, Treble cut/boost, Bass cut/boost, Variable frequency Midrange coupled to 3-way switch for cut/flat/boost[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=5]Frets: 24 plus 0 Bund[/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by leitnerjoe