Why become a member? ×

Fanndec Custom Shop 6 String SOLD
£350

SMV

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Raising funds to pay for a new compact amp and a double bass, so unfortunately some things have got to be moved on![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here we have a Fanndec 6 String (It says 'custom shop' on the back of the headstock) - couple of ENORMOUS humbuckers 'coolsound' branded, 9V active preamp - volume, pan and 3 band EQ controls.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Please note - the bass boost on this is ridiculously big. All three of the EQ controls are boost only, and I've never turned the bass boost above half way on the pot as the overall output seems to increase so much as you turn it up.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It's heavy... but neck-through (5 piece), and it's all walnut/alder and sounds so good it never bothered me. Needs a strap even when sitting as the lower horn doesn't do a great job of stopping it falling sideways off your leg.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'd recommend you 'try before you buy' but if you're after a cheap, quality 6 string I'm confident you will buy after you try![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sorry about the picture - BC keeps rotating it after I upload it, annoyingly. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Drop me an email ([email protected]) for more pics if you want them. If you want to know anything else, ask away![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]EDIT 5/1/13 New lower price - £[b]300[/b][/font][/color]

Edited by SMV

"Postage and Trade options" Bump

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£20 to post, and I'll refund you if it's less, if you see what I mean.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Will consider trades for other basses/effects/guitar amps/archtop electric guitars... or anything! WHY? Just not bass amps, actually.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Happy to 'meet halfway' to sell/trade somewhere mutually convenient too. [/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1396822504' post='2417783']
Any trades?thanx
[/quote]

Will consider any basses, guitars, amps, effects... Anything really!

I suppose being specific might be helpful though - prefer Fender style basses, archtop or acoustic guitars... But will consider all potential trades.